- Monday - Day 1 - Athens to Mykonos
Very early in the morning, you will be transferred to Rafina Ferry Port for your fast ferry to Mykonos. After arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel; you will then have a full free day to relax and explore the island on your own.
Located in the middle of the Aegean Sea, Mykonos is one of the most popular Greek islands, thanks to its beaches with crystal-clear water, windmills, charming waterfront buildings, stunning archeological sites and excellent nightlife. Archaeological records here indicate that the Ionians settled Mykonos in the early part of the 11th century BC; more recent discoveries have uncovered ruins in Ftelia beach from the Neolithic-era Kares tribe dating back to 3,000 BC.
Overnight on Mykonos.
- Tuesday - Day 2 - Free day in Mykonos - (B)
Breakfast provided in the hotel; the day is yours to relax and explore Mykonos Island. Overnight on Mykonos.
- Wednesday - Day 3 - Mykonos to Samos - (B)
After breakfast, we will transfer you to the port and put you on a ferry to Samos Island. After arriving in Samos, youíll check into the hotel. Overnight on Samos.
- Thursday - Day 4 - Samos to Kusadasi (Turkey) - (B)
After breakfast, we will transfer you to the port for your ferry to the resort city of Kusadasi, Turkey. Hos geldiniz! Welcome!
After arriving in Kusadasi, you will be transferred to your hotel. Then, you will have a full free day to relax and explore Kusadasi on your own. Overnight on Kusadasi.
- Friday - Day 5 - Kusadasi - (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we will take you on a full day tour of Ephesus, the Temple of Artemis and the House of the Virgin Mary.
*Ephesus is the best-preserved classical cities from ancient times, and was inhabited by Greeks, Macedonians, Romans and Turks. St. Paul lived here circa 60 AD, when it was at its most populated at 250,000. During your visit, youíll walk its stony boulevards, stand in the grand theatre, marvel at the beauty of the Celsus Library, the agora, as well as the baths, giving you the unique chance to get up-close-and-personal with history by literally being able to walk into it.
*The Temple of Artemis is situated in serene countryside celebrates the Greek goddess Artemis, the virginal huntress and twin of Apollo, who supplanted the Titan Selene as goddess of the Moon. This temple, known as Artemision in Greek times, was the largest of its kind at the world.
*The House of the Virgin Mary (Turkish: Meryemana Evi), high on a hill overlooking the town of Selcuk, is where it is believed that St. Mary came to live with St. John the Baptist in the later years of her life. Masses are held here on Sundays.
Overnight stay in Kusadasi.
- Saturday - Day 6 - Kudadasi to Pamukkale - (B/L/D)
In the morning we will depart Kusadasi for a 3-hour scenic drive south to Pamukkale. After arriving we will take you on a guided tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis
* Pamukkale ("cotton castle" in Turkish) is the result of limestone formations created over thousands of years. Warm, calcium-rich mineral water from nearby thermal hot springs flowed over these cliffs and, as these waters cooled, they deposited the calcium that we see today.
* Hierapolis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was founded as an ancient healing care center in 190 BC, taking advantage of the mineral waters. It was one of the most important intellectual, artistic, religious and commercial centers of the Roman Empire. Over time, the city hosted large numbers of both Jewish and Christian residents.
Overnight stay in Pamukkale.
- Sunday - Day 7 - Pamukkale to Marmaris - (B)
Around noon time we will depart from Pamukkale and drive to the Turkish coastal town of Marmaris; after arrival, you will check into your hotel, and have the day free to relax and explore the city. Overnight in Marmaris
- Monday - Day 8 - Marmaris to Rhodes - (B)
After breakfast, we will provide a transfer to Marmarisí port and put you on a ferry to Rhodes Island. After arrival, you will check into your hotel and have the day free to relax and explore the Island.
*In ancient times, Rhodes was home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World - the Colossus of Rhodes. This giant bronze statue once stood in the harbor. It was completed in 280 BC but was destroyed in an earthquake in 224 BC. No trace of the statue remains today. Before archaeology, myth stood in for blanks in the historical record. In Pindar's ode, the island was said to be born of the union of Helios the sun god and the nymph Rhode, and the cities were named for their three sons.
In 1309, the Byzantine era came to an end when the island was occupied by forces of the Knights Hospitaller. Under the rule of the newly named "Knights of Rhodes", the city was rebuilt into a model of the European medieval ideal.
Overnight on Rhodes.
- Tuesday - Day 9 - Rhodes to Santorini - (B)
After breakfast you will have a full free day to relax and explore Rhodes Island, then at 17:00 pm you will depart from Rhodes to Santorini Island, midnight arrival in Santorini, meet the transfer men at the harbor then transfer to your hotel in Santorini.
* Santorini is one of those iconic places that will be permanently etched in your mind. Everywhere you turn is a photo opportunity. Essentially, the island is what remains of an enormous volcanic eruption, which destroyed the earliest settlements on what was formerly a single island. The aftermath of the explosion created what you see today, a caldera. All of the whitewashed, charming houses cling to the high cliffs of the rim, while the deep blue Aegean Sea wraps around the geological masterpiece, hundreds of feet below. Its spectacular physical beauty, along with its lively nightlife, has made this island a perennial tourist favorite. Overnight on Santorini.
- Wednesday - Day 10 - Santorini - (B)
After breakfast, we will take you on a full-day tour of Santorini. You will visit Acrotiri, hop on a boat to explore the caldera, take in the hot springs, view the ruins of Thirrassia, and finish off this very memorable day by watching the famous sunset from Oia. Afterwards, you will be taken back to your hotel. Overnight on Santorini.
- Thursday - Day 11 - Santorini to Athens - (B)
After breakfast you will have a full free day to relax and explore Santorini on your own. Many take this opportunity to relax and tan on one of Santorini's famous beaches, such as Red Beach, or return for some more sightseeing in Oia
In the evening depart from Santorini on 1 hour flight to to Athens.
Upon arrival you will be met and transfered to your hotel, Overnight stay i Athens.
- Friday - Day 12 - Athens - (B)
After breakfast around 8:30 AM, we will meet you at your hotel for your guided tour of Athens.
You will explore Temple of Olympian Zeus, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896). After that, we will drive by the Prime's Minister's residence, the Royal Palace, (guarded by colorful Evzones), Zappion (Conference and Exhibition Hall), National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schlieman's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, and the impressive Russian Orthodox Church.
At the Acropolis, you will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion and the Museum of the Acropolis.
In the early afternoon, we will provide a transfer to your hotel, or we can also drop you off at the Plaka so you can wander and explore. Overnight in Athens.
- Saturday - Day 13 - Athens to Home - (B)
Andio sas! Goodbye! Itís time to go home. We will transfer you to the airport and wish you well, and hope that our paths will cross again soon!
Total cost: _____ Euro per person, double room & ______ Euro in a single room
* All hotels
* All land transfers in comfortable vehicles
* All meals mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* All ferry tickets in Greece
* All port transfers
* Domestic flight tickets from Santorini to Athens
* All taxes and service charges
* International flight tickets in and out of Athens
* Drinks with meals
Want to add other islands, such as Santorini or Crete? Contact us! We can find the schedule to fit any budget and schedule!