Want to add other islands, such as Rhodes or Naxos? Contact us! We can find the schedule to fit any budget and schedule!
- Day 1 - Athens to Mykonos
Very early in the morning, you will be transferred to Rafina Ferry Port for your fast ferry to Mykonos. After arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel; you will then have a full free day to relax and explore the island on your own.
Located in the middle of the Aegean Sea, Mykonos is one of the most popular Greek islands, thanks to its beaches with crystal-clear water, windmills, charming waterfront buildings, stunning archeological sites and excellent nightlife. Archaeological records here indicate that the Ionians settled Mykonos in the early part of the 11th century BC; more recent discoveries have uncovered ruins in Ftelia beach from the Neolithic-era Kares tribe dating back to 3,000 BC.
Overnight on Mykonos.
- Day 2 - Free day in Mykonos - (B)
Breakfast provided in the hotel. Today is free for you to relax and explore Mykonos Island. Overnight on Mykonos.
- Day 3 - Mykonos to Santorini - (B)
After breakfast, you will depart Mykonos Island for a 3-hour ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival, you will be met at the ferry port and transferred to your hotel. After check-in, you will have a free day to relax and explore Santorini.
* Santorini is one of those iconic places that will be permanently etched in your mind. Everywhere you turn is a photo opportunity. Essentially, the island is what remains of an enormous volcanic eruption, which destroyed the earliest settlements on what was formerly a single island. The aftermath of the explosion created what you see today, a caldera. All of the whitewashed, charming houses cling to the high cliffs of the rim, while the deep blue Aegean Sea wraps around the geological masterpiece, hundreds of feet below. Its spectacular physical beauty, along with its lively nightlife, has made this island a perennial tourist favorite.
Overnight in Santorini
- Day 4 - Santorini - (B/L)
After breakfast we will take you on a full-day tour of Santorini. You will visit Acrotiri, hop on a boat to explore the caldera, take in the hot springs, view the ruins of Thirrassia, and finish off this very memorable day by watching the famous sunset from Oia. Afterwards, you will be taken back to your hotel.
* Oia remains one of the foremost tourist attractions of the Aegean Sea. The sunset, considered by many as one of the most beautiful in the world, because of the caldera in the background. Tourists are often told that the fishing docks at Oia are the oldest continually used docks in the world, supposedly being in service for 3000 years. Fun facts: the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Tomb Raider have also been filmed here.
Overnight in Santorini.
- Day 5 - Santorini - (B)
After breakfast, you will have a full free day to relax and explore Santorini on your own. Many take this opportunity to relax and tan on one of Santoriniís famous beaches, such as Red Beach, or return for more sightseeing in Oia.
Overnight on Santorini.
- Day 6 - Santorini to Crete - (B)
After breakfast, you will depart Santorini Island for a 3-hour ferry to Crete. Upon arrival, you will be met at the ferry port and transferred to your hotel. After check-in, you will have a free day to relax and explore Crete.
* Crete, Greece ís largest island, was the center of the Minoan civilization, Greeceís oldest (ca. 2600ñ1400 BC). Crete lays claim to significant and varied ancient history: you can visit the Minoan sites of Knossos and Phaistos, the Greek classical city of Gortys, as well as the historical Venetian region of Chania and the Venetian castle in Rethymno. There is also Samaria Gorge National Park (established 1962), a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
Overnight on Crete.
- Day 7 - Exploring Crete - (B)
We will start the day driving through picturesque villages and scenic roads to Knossos; after arrival, we will explore the ancient archeological site of Knossos.
* Knossos (also known as the Knossos Palace, is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and presumably the ceremonial and political center of the Minoan civilization.
The city of Knossos remained important through the Classical and Roman periods, but its population shifted to the new town of Handaq (modern Heraklion) during the 9th century AD. By the 13th century, it was called Makryteikhos 'Long Wall'; the bishops of Gortyn continued to call themselves the Bishops of Knossos until the 19th century. Today, the name is used only for the archaeological site situated in the suburbs of Heraklion. Overnight in Crete.
- Day 8 - Crete to Athens - (B)
After breakfast, we will provide a transfer to the Crete airport and put you on a 1-hour flight to Athens. Arriving in Athens marks the end of this tour.
If desired, we can book additional hotel nights or transfers in Athens.
Total cost : __ per person in double ____ for single supplement - contact us for information and rates
* All ferry tickets
* All ferry port transfers
* Centrally-located, distinctive hotels (with breakfast)
* 1 full-day tour in Santorini - entrance fees, guide(s), transfers included
* Airport transfers on Crete Island
* Flight tickets from Crete to Athens
* All t axes and service charges
Want to add other destinations, such as mainland tours, more Island...... ?
Contact us! We can find the schedule to fit any budget and schedule!