Explore Mykonos, Santorini with this 4 day tour
( Operated between May and October)
- Day 1 - Athens to Mykonos
Very early in the morning, we will transfer you from your hotel to Pireaus ferry port, and put you on a fast ferry to Mykonos Island. After arrival, we will meet you at the harbor and provide a transfer to your hotel, after check in the hotel you will have a full free day to relax and or explore the Island.
Located in the middle of the Aegean Sea, Mykonos is one of the most popular Greek islands, thanks to its beaches with crystal-clear water, windmills, charming waterfront buildings, stunning archeological sites and excellent nightlife. Archaeological records here indicate that the Ionians settled Mykonos in the early part of the 11th century BC; more recent discoveries have uncovered ruins in Ftelia beach from the Neolithic-era Kares tribe dating back to 3,000 BC.
Overnight in Mykonos.
- Day 2 - Mykonos to Santorini - (B)
In the morning, we will provide a transfer to Mykonos ferry port for a ferry to Santorini Island. After arrival, you will check in at your hotel.
After check-in, you will have a free day to relax and explore on your own.
* Santorini is one of those iconic places that will be permanently etched in your mind. Everywhere you turn is a photo opportunity. Essentially, the island is what remains of an enormous volcanic eruption, which destroyed the earliest settlements on what was formerly a single island. The aftermath of the explosion created what you see today, a caldera. All of the whitewashed, charming houses cling to the high cliffs of the rim, while the deep blue Aegean Sea wraps around the geological masterpiece, hundreds of feet below. Its spectacular physical beauty, along with its lively nightlife, has made this island a perennial tourist favorite.
Overnight in Santorini.
- Day 3 - Exploring Santorini - (B)
After breakfast we will take you on a tour of Santorini. You will hop on a boat to explore the caldera, take in the hot springs, view the ruins of Thirrassia, and afterwards, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Overnight in Santorini.
- Day 4 - Santorini to Athens - (B)
Around noon, we will provide a transfer to the Santorini airport for a 50-minute flight to Athens.
Arriving in Athens will mark the end of this program.
Total cost : __ per person, double ____ for single supplement - contact us for rates
* All ferry port & airport transfers
* Centrally located unique hotels - (with breakfasts)
* Guided tour in Santorini
* Ferry tickets from Athens to Mykonos
* Ferry tickets from Mykonos to Santorini
* Flight tickets from Santorini to Athens
* All taxes and service charges
This program is custom designable, ask us about adding extra destinations or additional hotel nights!