Greece and Italy in 10 Days
Athens, Santorini, Rome and Venice
- Day 1 - Arrival in Athens
KALOS ORISATE! Welcome to Greece!
We will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. After a short briefing about your tour, you will have the
afternoon free to rest and explore Athens on your own.
Overnight in Athens.
- Day 2 - Athens - (B)
After breakfast around 8:30 AM, we will meet you at your hotel for your guided tour of Athens.
You will explore Temple of Olympian Zeus, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896).
After that, we will drive by the Prime's Minister's residence, the Royal Palace, (guarded by colorful Evzones), Zappion (Conference and Exhibition Hall), National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schlieman's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, and the impressive Russian Orthodox Church.
At the ACROPOLIS, you will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion and the Museum of the Acropolis.
In the early afternoon, we will provide a transfer to your hotel, or we can also drop you off at the Plaka so you can wander and explore. Overnight in Athens.
- Day 3 - Athens to Santorini - (B)
In the morning, we will provide a transfer to Athens ferry port for a ferry to Santorini Island. After arrival, you will check in at your hotel.
After check-in, you will have a free day to relax and explore on your own.
- Day 4 - Exploring Santorini - (B)
After breakfast we will take you on a full-day tour of Santorini, including a boat tour to Volcano.
Afterwards, you will be taken back to your hotel.
* Santorini is one of those iconic places that will be permanently etched in your mind. Everywhere you turn is a photo opportunity. Essentially, the island is what remains of an enormous volcanic eruption, which destroyed the earliest settlements on what was formerly a single island. The aftermath of the explosion created what you see today, a caldera. All of the whitewashed, charming houses cling to the high cliffs of the rim, while the deep blue Aegean Sea wraps around the geological masterpiece, hundreds of feet below. Its spectacular physical beauty, along with its lively nightlife Santorini will be one of the higlights of your trip.
- Day 5 - Santorini to Rome - (B) - (via Athens)
Around noon, we will provide a transfer to Santoriniís airport for your 50-minute flight to Athens; you will then continue onto Rome.
BENVENUTO! Welcome to Italy!
We will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. After a short briefing
about your tour, you will have the afternoon free to rest and explore Rome on your own. Overnight in Rome -
- Day 6 - Rome - (B)
In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel for your comprehensive tour to visit the Vatican and its museums, as well as the Sistine Chapel the home of Michelangelo's the Last Judgment.
After that, we will continue on to visit St. Peters Square and Basilica, and will also visit the Coliseum and the Roman Forum.
Overnight in Rome -
- Day 7 – Rome – (B)
Breakfast at the hotel – Enjoy the day at leisure.
Optional half day walking tour to public markets and cooking lesson – more info >>>>>
Overnight in Rome.
- Day 8 - Rome to Venice - (B)
In the morning, depart from Rome on a fast train to Venice. upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
After check in you will have free time to refresh and rest then in the afternoon we will take you on a short introductory
walking tour of the city.
Walk from Piazza San Marco (St Mark's Square) to the Rialto Bridge, before you take to the waterways of the majestic city, during
your walk your guide will inform you about all the sites you see and give you a good introductory to this magical city.
We will end the tour with a 35 minute Gondola ride.
Then you will spend the leisurely evening. Overnight in Venice.
Day 9 - Venice - (B)
Day at leisure --- Overnight in Venice.
Venice : is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges.
It is located in the marshy Venetian Lagoon which stretches along the shoreline, between the mouths of the Po and the Piave Rivers. Venice is renowned for the beauty of its setting, its architecture and its artworks. The city in its entirety is listed as a
World Heritage Site, along with its lagoon.
Overnight in Venice.
Day 10 - Departure from Venice - (B)
Per your flight departure time, we will provide a transfer to Venice Airport .
Total cost $_____ per person in a double room & $______ in a single room
Contact us for price information
* All hotels (Superior Class centrally located hotels)
* All land transfers in comfortable vehicles
* All meals mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
* All of the tours that are mentioned in the itinerary
* Entrance fees, guide(s), transfers included with the tours
* Ferry tickets from Athens to Santorini
* Flight tickets from Santorini to Athens - then to Rome
* Train tickets from Rome to Venice
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* All taxes and service charges
* International flight tickets to Athens and from Venice to your next destination
* Optional tours in Rome
Want to add other destinations? Contact us! We can easily build an itinerary to fit any budget and schedule!