Highlights of Athens, visit the ancient sites and enjoy the local culture and enjoy local tavernas in Plaka.
Visit the ancient site of Delphi, the site of the 4th-century-B.C. Temple of Apollo, once home to a legendary oracle.
Visit glorious cliff-top Monasteries of Meteora
Visit Mykonos Island and enjoy your time on its nice beaches with crystal-clear water, windmills, charming waterfront buildings, stunning archaeological sites and excellent nightlife.
Visit Santorini Island then enjoy walking through the streets and admire whitewashed, charming houses cling to the high cliffs of the rim...
Enjoy a boat trip to Volcano and get lots of photo opportunities.
Daily tour program
- Day 1 - Arrival in Athens
- Day 2 - Athens -
- Day 3 - Athens to Delphi then to Meteora Region- (D)
- Day 4 - Visiting Meteora then back to Athens-
- Day 5 - Athens to Mykonos
- Day 6 - Free day to Explore Mykonos -
- Day 7 - Mykonos to Santorini -
- Day 8 - Exploring Santorini -
- Day 9 - Santorini to Athens -
* $___________ per person in a double room
Rates are changing from month to month, if you like to get a price information, please fill in the form below, we will get back to you with a price offer. No obligation.
* Centrally located superior hotels
* All ferry port & airport transfers
* Guided tour of Athens ( admissions to the site is included )
* Panoramic driving tour of Santorini with stops
* Boat tour to the Volcano ( in Santorini )
* Admissions to the ancient sites
* Ferry tickets from Athens to Mykonos
* Ferry tickets from Mykonos to Santorini
* Flight tickets from Santorini to Athens
* All taxes and service charges
* Optional tour to Delos in Mykonos ( 65.00 Euros, advance booking is required)
* Admissions to the Volcano ( 2 Euros, payable on the sights)
* Travel insurance ( assistance available is required)
We can tailor this trip to meet your requirements, all arrangements like add more days, include more ancients sites and more island tours.
If you like to get a price quote or have further questions, like to get more detailed itinerary, please fill in the form below.
We will get back to you shortly