Wonderful program provides you with a taste of, Crete and Rhodes Islands
Crete Island, Visit the charming town of Chania, enjoy a scenic drive along the island, visit s the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and was likely the ceremonial and political center of the Minoan civilization.....
Rhodes Island, AKA The island of the Knights, named after the Knights of Saint John of Jerusalem, who once conquered the land.
Rhodes was famous worldwide for the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Medieval Old Town of the City of Rhodes has been declared a World Heritage Site.....
Daily tour program
- Day 1 - Athens to Chania - (Crete) -
- Day 2 – Chania –
– Day 3 – Chania to Heraklion –
- Day 4 - Heraklion to Rhodes -
- Day 5 - Rhodes Island -
- Day 6 – Rhodes Island –
- Day 7 - Rhodes to Athens -
* $___________ per person in a double room
Contact us for a free quote
* Centrally located superior hotels
* All ferry port & airport transfers
* Panoramic driving tour from Chania to Heraklion
* Tour of Knossos ( admissions to the site is included )
* 2 hour introductory walking tour of Rhodes
* Admissions to the ancient sites
* Flight tickets from Athens to Chania (Crete Island)
* Flight tickets from Heraklion to Rhodes
* Flight tickets from Rhodes to Athens
* All taxes and service charges
* Optional tours listed on the itinerary
* Travel insurance ( assistance available is required)
If you like to get a price quote or have further questions, |please fill in the form below.
We will get back to you shortly