Crete Island, Visit the charming town of Chania, enjoy a scenic drive along the island, visit s the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and was likely the ceremonial and political center of the Minoan civilization.....
Rhodes Island, AKA The island of the Knights, named after the Knights of Saint John of Jerusalem, who once conquered the land.
Rhodes was famous worldwide for the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Medieval Old Town of the City of Rhodes has been declared a World Heritage Site.....
Visit Santorini Island then enjoy walking through the streets and admire whitewashed, charming houses cling to the high cliffs of the rim...
Enjoy a boat trip to Volcano and get lots of photo opportunities.
Daily tour program
- Day 1 - Athens to Chania - (Crete) -
- Day 2 – Chania –
– Day 3 – Chania to Heraklion –
- Day 4 - Heraklion to Rhodes -
- Day 5 - Rhodes Island -
- Day 6 – Rhodes to Santorini –
- Day 7 - Santorini -
- Day 8 - Exploring Santorini -
- Day 9 - Santorini to Athens -
* $___________ per person in a double room
Contact us for a free quote
* Centrally located superior hotels
* All ferry port & airport transfers
* Guided tour of Athens ( admissions to the site is included )
* Panoramic driving tour of Santorini with stops
* Boat tour to the Volcano ( in Santorini )
* Admissions to the ancient sites
* Flight tickets from Athens to Crete - Chania.
* Ferry tickets from Rhodes to Santorini
* Flight tickets from Santorini to Athens
* All taxes and service charges
* Admissions to the Volcano ( 2 Euros, payable on the sights)
* Travel insurance ( assistance available is required)
If you like to get a price quote or have further questions, please fill in the form below.
We will get back to you shortly