Tour of Paros and Santorini
(in 7 days)
Paros Island best known for its beaches and traditional villages. Parikia, the bayside capital, is a boating and transportation hub for the Cyclades region. It's also home
to the Panagia Ekatontapiliani, a landmark Byzantine
church from the 4th century A.D.
Santorini Island then enjoy walking through the streets and admire whitewashed, charming houses cling to the high cliffs
of the rim...
Enjoy a good panoramic tour of the island from different angles and visit small some of the villages and get a good knowledge of the island from your friendly driver.
Enjoy a boat trip to Volcano and get lots of photo opportunities.
Daily tour program
- Day 1 - Athens to Paros Island
- Day 2 - Free day to Explore Paros Island -
- Day 3 - Free day to Explore Paros Island -
- Day 4 - Paros to Santorini -
- Day 5 - Exploring Santorini -
- Day 6 - Santorini Island -
- Day 7 - Santorini to Athens -
* $___________ per person in a double room
Contact us for a free quote
* Centrally located superior hotels
* All ferry port & airport transfers
* Guided tour of Athens ( admissions to the site is included)
* Panoramic driving tour of Santorini with stops
* Boat tour to the Volcano (in Santorini)
* Admissions to the ancient sites
* Ferry tickets from Athens to Paros
* Ferry tickets from Paros to Santorini
* Flight tickets from Santorini to Athens
* All taxes and service charges
* Admissions to the Volcano (2 Euros, payable on the sights)
* Travel insurance (assistance available if required)
If you like to get a price quote or have further questions, please fill in the form below.
We will get back to you shortly