Rhodes Island, AKA The island of the Knights, named after the Knights of Saint John of Jerusalem, who once conquered the land.
Rhodes was famous worldwide for the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Medieval Old Town of the City of Rhodes has been declared a World Heritage Site.....
Patmos ; is a small and charming island that is located in the northern half of the Dodecanese Island chain. The island's special "Patmian" architecture, traditional houses, wining roads and scenic hills are all the makings of a classic Greek Island experience.
Daily tour program
- Day 1 - Arrival in Rhodes -
- Day 2 - Rhodes Island -
- Day 3 – Rhodes Island
- Day 4 - Rhodes to Patmos -
- Day 5 - Patmos -
- Day 6 - Departure from Patmos -
* $___________ per person in a double room
Contact us for a free quote
* All ferry port & airport transfers
* Walking tour of Rhodes
* Ferry tickets from Rhodes to Patmos
* Transfer services to the Monastery in Chora
* Ferry tickets from Patmos to Athens
* All taxes and service charges
* Hotel accommodations ( assistance available if required )
* Travel insurance ( assistance available if required)
If you like to get a price quote or have further questions, please fill in the form below.
We will get back to you shortly